Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Being a slave sucks

Dear diary, a mistress told my child that he was hatched from a buzzerd egg. My child beleves that this story is true. My poor child is not going out of the house. I feel really upset. So does my child. I never want to see that women again.

I AM GOING TO WAIT.….

The next day my father got whip for nothing with a cowhide. My father killed the overseer. Instead of placing my father in jail, they sell him. They sell my poor father. :(  

Dear diary, me and my child have escaped. We are in the middle of hot coastal plains of Georgia with very little food and water. Me and my child are starving. We haven’t eaten food in days. We are feeling weak. I don’t know what to do. If my father was here I bet he would know what to do. Anyway we need to get some sleep. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment