Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Southwest


Right now we are learning about the Southwest and so far it looks like an interesting region to visit and discover more about.
I would love to learn more about the people, the Indian tribes, how difficult it was to live there back then. I have also heard something about Alamo, but don’t know the history behind it, so that would be another topic for me to explore.
Unfortunately, I have never been in the Southwest, so it should be an exciting trip. My mom and my grandmother were in Dallas, Texas many years ago. Actually, my mom was pregnant with me at that time, so I guess you could say I was there too:). She told me a little about her trip there and about a Sixth Floor Museum, which is dedicated to the John F. Kennedy (one of the most famous Presidents of the United States) and his assassination.
I hope we’ll learn more interesting facts about Southwest as we continue our trip.
See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment