Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The West - Utah


Here I am, in Utah, ready to start my trip. Utah is known for many things, like its dry deserts, pine forests, mountains, popular ski resorts, and especially it’s National Parks. Utah has five National Parks and has the third most national parks of any state after Alaska and California.


My first place to visit in Utah will be the Arches National Park. I have read that it preserves over 2000 sandstone arches, including the world-famous Delicate Arches, which is such a gorgeous site, that it is a must-see.
Another great National Park is Bryce Canyon National Park. You might think that Bryce Canyon is a canyon, but it is not. It is giant natural amphitheater created by erosion. Its view is just breathtaking.



 
My last visited park in Utah is Zion National Park. Zion has unique geography and it has many plants and animals. Zion contains mountains, forests, arches, canyons, and rivers. Well, it’s time to end my trip.
See you next time in California. :)





1 comment:

  1. Please contact me regarding your unauthorized use of my copyrighted Bryce Canyon image. Here is is on my page: http://travelwriter-liz.blogspot.com/2013/08/wordless-wednesday-bryce-canyon-hoodoos.html

    ReplyDelete